Last updated 28th April 2021
When you visit our website (the “Website”), and more generally, use any of our services (the “Services” which include the website), we appreciate that you are trusting us with your personal information. We take your privacy very seriously, and we seek to explain to you what information we collect, how we use it and what rights you have in relation to it. If there are any terms in this privacy notice that you do not agree with, please discontinue use of our services immediately.
This privacy notice applies to all information collected through our Services, website, as well as any related services, sales, marketing or events.
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
Personal Information you disclose to us
In short: we collect personal information that you provide to us.
We collect personal information that you voluntarily provide to us when you register on the website, express an interest in obtaining information about us or our products and services, use our online contact and sign up forms, participate in activities on the Website (such as posting messages, comments or entering competitions) or otherwise when you contact us.
The personal information that we collect depends on the context of your interactions with us and the website, the choices you make and the products and features you use.
Personal information provided by you that we collect can include: Names, email addresses, phone numbers, website addresses, contact preferences and other similar provided information.
All personal information that you provide to us must be true, complete and accurate, and you must notify us of any changes to such personal information.
Information automatically collected
In short: Some information – such as your Internet Protocol (IP) address and/or browser and device characteristics – is collected automatically when you visit our website.
We automatically collect certain information when you visit, use or navigate the website. This information does not reveal your specific identity (like your name or contact information) but may include device and usage information, such as your IP address, browser and device characteristics, operating system, language preferences, referring URLs, device name, country, location, information about how and when you use our website and other technical information. This information is primarily needed to maintain the security and operation of our website, and for our internal analytics and reporting purposes.
Like many businesses, we also collect information through cookies and similar technologies.
The information we collect includes:
- Log & Usage Data (service related, diagnostic, usage and performance information our servers automatically collect when you access or use our website and which we record in log files. Depending on how you interact with us, this log data may include your IP address, device information, browser type and settings and information about your activity in the website (such as the date/time stamps associated with your usage, pages and files viewed, searches and other actions you take such as which features you use), device event information (such as system activity, error reports and hardware settings).).
- Device Data (such as information about your computer, phone, tablet or other device you use to access the website. Depending on the device used, this device data may include information such as your IP address (or proxy server), device and application identification numbers, location, browser type, hardware model, internet service provider and/or mobile carrier, operating system and system configuration information.
- Location Data (such as information about your device’s location, which can be either precise or imprecise. How much information we collect depends on the type and settings of the device you use to access the website. For example, we may use GPS and other technologies to collect geolocation data that tells us your current location (based on your IP address). You can opt out of allowing us to collect this information either by refusing access to the information or by disabling your location settings on your device. Note however, if you choose to opt out, you may not be able to use certain aspects of the services.
HOW DO WE USE YOUR INFORMATION?
In short: we process your information for purposes based on legitimate business interests, the fulfillment of our contract with you, compliance with our legal obligations, and/or your consent.
We use personal information collected via our website for a variety of business purposes described below. We process your personal information for these purposes in reliance on our legitimate business interests, in order to enter into or perform a contract with you, with your consent, and/or for compliance with our legal obligations. We indicate the specific processing grounds we rely on next to each purpose listed below.
We use the information we collect or receive:
- To facilitate account creation and log on process
- To post testimonials. We post testimonials on our website that may contain Names and Company Names & Logos. Prior to posting a testimonial, we will obtain your consent to use your name and the content of the testimonial. If you wish to update or delete your testimonial, please contact us at email@example.com
- To request feedback. We may use your information to request feedback and to contact you about your use of our website (E.g. if you have filled out our contact forms)
- To enable user-to-user communications. We may use your information in order to enable user-to-user communications including emails or chatbots, with each users consent.
- To manage user accounts. We may use your information for the purposes of managing our account and keeping it in working order.
- To send administrative information to you. We may use your personal information to send you product, service and general information about changes to our terms, conditions and policies.
- To protect our services. We may use your information as part of our efforts to keep our websites and services safe and secure (for example, for fraud monitoring and prevention).
- To enforce our terms, conditions and policies for business purposes, to comply with legal and regulatory requirements or in connection with our contract.
- To respond to legal requests and prevent harm.
- Fulfill and manage your orders.
- Administer prize draws and competitions. We may use your information to administer prize draws and competitions where you elect to participate in our competitions.
- To deliver and facilitate delivery of services to the user.
- To respond to user enquiries/offer support to users.
- To send you marketing and promotional communications, where you have provided consent.
WILL YOUR INFORMATION BE SHARED WITH ANYONE?
In short: we only share information with your consent, to comply with laws, to provide you with services, to protect your rights or to fulfill business obligations.
We may process or share your data that we hold based on the following legal basis:
- Legitimate Interests
- Performance of a Contract
- Legal Obligations – we may disclose your information where we are legally required to do so in order to comply with applicable law, governmental requests, a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process.
- Vital interests – we may disclose your information where we believe it is necessary to investigate, prevent or take action regarding potential violations of our policies, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the safety of any person and illegal activities, or as evidence in litigation in which we are involved.
WHO WILL YOUR INFORMATION BE SHARED WITH?
We only share data with those who it is vital.
Your non-identifiable information (and personal information with consent) may be shared with:
- Google Fonts, Site Search, Analytics, AdSense, AdWords, Ads REmarketing, Tag Manager, Search Console, YouTube, Wallet, Web Optimise and other Google Performance Products
- Facebook Advertising, Instagram Analytics, Instagram Embed, Social Plugins, Customer Chat, Remarketing, Custom audience, Pixel, Ads Conversion Tracking and Analytics
- Payment systems including Paypal, Android Pay, Apple Pay, Google Pay, Stripe, SumUp
- LinkedIn Analytics
- Twitter Analytics, Advertising & Social Plugins
- WordPress Stats
- Uptime Robot
COOKIES & TRACKING TECHNOLOGIES
GOOGLE MAPS PLATFORM APIS
In short: We use this functionality to provide a better service.
This website uses Google Maps Platform APIs which are subject to Google’s Terms of Service. You may find the Google Maps Platform Terms of Service here.
HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION?
In short: We keep your information for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes outlined in this privacy notice unless otherwise required by law.
We will only keep your personal information for as long as it is necessary for the purposes set out in this privacy notice, unless a longer retention period is required or permitted by law (such as tax, accounting or other legal requirements). No purpose in this notice will require us keeping your personal information for longer than the period of time in which users have an account with us.
When we have no ongoing legitimate business need to process your personal information, we will either delete or anonymise such information, or if this is not possible for whatever reason, we will securely store your personal information and isolate it from any further processing until deletion is possible.
HOW DO WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION SAFE?
In short: we aim to protect your personal information through a system of organisational and technical security measures.
We have implemented appropriate technical and organisational security measures designed to protect the security of any personal information we process. However, despite our safeguards and best efforts to secure your information, no electronic transmission over the Internet or information storage technology can be guaranteed to be 100% secure, so we cannot promise or guarantee that unauthorised third parties will not be able to defeat our security, and improperly collect, access, steal or modify your information. Although we will endeavour to do our best to protect your personal information, transmission of personal information to and from our website is at your own risk. You should only access the website within a secure environment.
ACCESS TO INFORMATION & YOUR RIGHTS
In this Section, we have summarised the rights that you have under data protection law. Some of the rights are complex, and not all of the details have been included in our summaries. Accordingly, you should read the relevant laws and guidance from the regulatory authorities for a full explanation of these rights.
The Data Protection Act 1998 was established to govern online electronic communications. The act gives you access to any data we have about you. To gain access to this information a small fee of £15 is needed. This fee allows us to process your request by covering our costs. Contact information is given below, which should be used to gain details about information we hold on you.
Your principal rights under data protection law are:
(a) The right to access;
(b) The right to rectification;
(c) The right to erasure;
(d) The right to restrict processing;
(e) The right to object to processing;
(f) The right to data portability;
(g) The right to complain to a supervisory authority; and
(h) The right to withdraw consent.
You have the right to confirmation as to whether or not we process your personal data and, where we do, access to the personal data, together with certain additional information. That additional information includes details of the purposes of the processing, the categories of personal data concerned and the recipients of the personal data. Providing the rights and freedoms of others are not affected, we will supply to you a copy of your personal data. To gain access to this information a small fee of £15 is needed. This fee allows us to process your request by covering our costs. Contact information is given below, which should be used to gain details about information we hold on you.
You have the right to have any inaccurate personal data about you rectified and, taking into account the purposes of the processing, to have any incomplete personal data about you completed.
In some circumstances you have the right to the erasure of your personal data without undue delay. Those circumstances include: the personal data are no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed; you withdraw consent to consent-based processing; you object to the processing under certain rules of applicable data protection law; the processing is for direct marketing purposes; and the personal data have been unlawfully processed. However, there are exclusions of the right to erasure. The general exclusions include where processing is necessary: for exercising the right of freedom of expression and information; for compliance with a legal obligation; or for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims.
In some circumstances you have the right to restrict the processing of your personal data. Those circumstances are: you contest the accuracy of the personal data; processing is unlawful but you oppose erasure; we no longer need the personal data for the purposes of our processing, but you require personal data for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims; and you have objected to processing, pending the verification of that objection. Where processing has been restricted on this basis, we may continue to store your personal data. However, we will only otherwise process it: with your consent; for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims; for the protection of the rights of another natural or legal person; or for reasons of important public interest.
You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data on grounds relating to your particular situation, but only to the extent that the legal basis for the processing is that the processing is necessary for: the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of any official authority vested in us; or the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by us or by a third party. If you make such an objection, we will cease to process the personal information unless we can demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds for the processing which override your interests, rights and freedoms, or the processing is for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims.
You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data for direct marketing purposes (including profiling for direct marketing purposes). If you make such an objection, we will cease to process your personal data for this purpose.
You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data for scientific or historical research purposes or statistical purposes on grounds relating to your particular situation, unless the processing is necessary for the performance of a task carried out for reasons of public interest.
To the extent that the legal basis for our processing of your personal data is:
(a) Consent; or
(b) That the processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which you are party or in order to take steps at your request prior to entering into a contract,
And such processing is carried out by automated means, you have the right to receive your personal data from us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format. However, this right does not apply where it would adversely affect the rights and freedoms of others.
If you consider that our processing of your personal information infringes data protection laws, you have a legal right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority responsible for data protection. You may do so in the EU member state of your habitual residence, your place of work or the place of the alleged infringement.
To the extent that the legal basis for our processing of your personal information is consent, you have the right to withdraw that consent at any time. Withdrawal will not affect the lawfulness of processing before the withdrawal.
You may exercise any of your rights in relation to your personal data by written notice to us.
HOW CAN YOU REVIEW, UPDATE OR DELETE THE DATA WE COLLECT FROM YOU?
You may request to view or update your data by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org
To delete your data, please see our Right To Be Forgotten policy, and submit a request.
We will respond to all requests within 30 days.
CONTACT US ABOUT THIS NOTICE
This website is owned and operated by PANELKRAFT.